Donald L. Henry, II Memorial Scholarship
Donald II, a dedicated son, brother and student. Donald II, attended Coral Reef Senior High School, he loved and play basketball. Everyone who met Donald II, love him and he love everyone. Donald II, was an honor student and received numerous scholarships for college. Donald love working with the children, he believe that all children should have a chance at a great education. This scholarship is in loving memory of Donald; it is to help eligible children whom would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend preschool due to financial hardship.
1. To further our founding mission of providing for the young children in our community, a superior learning opportunity within a stimulating and loving environment.
2. To help ensure economic and social diversity within the student body.
3. To provide preschool experience for children whose family cannot afford full tuition fees.
Scholarship Recipient Responsibilities:
Scholarship families are asked to fully fill out all things outlined in His Loving Hands Parent Handbook.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
- Parents must take part in all school fundraisers.
- Parents must pay their part of the tuition on time. Any tuition not paid on time will cause you to lose scholarship.
- Parents must donate every other month paper goods to class, (wipes & Kleenex).
- Parents must be willing to assist teacher when able.
Donald Lee Henry, II Scholarship Application